Thursday, February 4, 2010

I caught the SU bug!

I caught the SU Bug! I have been stampin for a few months after a friend invited me to join her stamping club. I loved it from the very first workshop but didn't get into it as much at home because I had just had Lilly and we had also just moved into a new home. Last week it was my turn to be hostess and I really feel in love. I love the new clear stamps and the big shot which my amazing husband purchased for me as my Christmas present!!! After everyone left I got all of my stamping things out and created for hours. I love creativity and stamping can bring so much to a card. I fell in love with the heat tool and have embossed almost every card I have made in some way or another- lol. A few days ago I decided to sign up as a demostrater. I love the world of art and this feels like a perfect fit for me. I have actively been a creative artist for many years sewing, painting, scrapbooking, jewelry making...... I have so many ideas and cannot wait for my starter kit to arrive! I would love to mesh my creativity into the world of Stamping to make some amazing art!

No comments:

Post a Comment