Saturday, March 13, 2010

Memory to go

My kids love to play memory and so do I. It is a simple game that they can sit and enjoy for at least 20 minutes. I was organizing my paper today and got a great idea to use my little scrap pieces and make them an on the go memory game. Here is a little tutorial for you to recreate! This would make a great gift or even party favor.

PhotobucketFirst I started off with a sheet of Stampin Up card stock. This is going to be used for the base of the cards.

PhotobucketI cut each piece at 2 1/4 by 2 1/4

PhotobucketI cut strips of paper and then cut each strip into boxes. This made cutting alot faster and easier.

PhotobucketI then used my scallop circle punch and cut out scrap pieces of designer paper I had.

PhotobucketI decided to add even more to the cards and used my circle punch to punch out white pieces of card stock and then stamped a girl, dog, cat, boy and baby using the All in the Family stamp set.

PhotobucketAfter I had secured all the pieces, I used my many marvelous markers to give my images some color.

PhotobucketA close up of the little girl.

PhotobucketOn the backs of the cards I stamped each piece using a stamp from Good friends to the back of each card.

Photobucket

PhotobucketI secured everything into a travel case for on the go fun!!!

PhotobucketMemory, Memory, Memory.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is stinkin cute...love it. I love the packaging idea for this.

    ReplyDelete